The colours in the challenge matched the Schoolhouse DSP perfectly. I also used a sheet of the Wildflower Fields DSP (Sale-A-Bration 2016) and coloured in the little circles to match.
It was such a great layout to work with – I’ll definitely be using it again.
Now the next photograph will definitely need some explaining … It’s not the exact one I used but there’s a pile of them in the rubbish bin and I wasn’t about to fossick around in there too much!
This was my “stamp pad” for my Hello stamp. I dripped ink from my re-inkers onto a baby wipe and then stamped. If you put them in a plastic bag they can be used again. It’s a great way to get different colours on your stamps without messing up your stamp pads.
My girls will be home from school soon so I had better finish up and get ready for
the onslaught their arrival!
Thanks for popping by – Angela x